Our Safari Tent, Swallow's Hide, is the ultimate in luxury camping and would tempt even the most reluctant campers. Situated on the bank of the Sumners Lake the outlook and atmosphere is unrivalled.
What's included with the hire of the Safari Tent?
- The tent itself can sleep a family of four between two bedrooms, one room with a king size bed and one room with a bunk bed. All the bed linen is supplied.
- There is a private veranda overlooking the Sumners Lake and is ideal for fishing or just relaxing and taking it all in.
- The living area is furnished with a corner sofa, dining table and large log burner.
- A "smart" satellite television with catch-up services and free Wi-Fi
- A BBQ, fridge, cooking equipment, glassware, crockery and cutlery are provided.
- A drinking water tap is available on the veranda.
- Although there aren't toilet or shower facilities in Swallow's Hide but the luxury amenity block and washing up facilities are located just behind.
Worried it might get cold at night? The log burning stove will keep you cosy and warm even in the winter months. Towels are not provided. Dogs are not allowed to stay in the Safari Tents.
Use of the showers blocks and electricity is included. Fishing is separate and tickets can be purchased when you arrive. Free WiFi is available in Swallow's Hide. Arrival time for Swallow's Hide is any time after 3.00pm and departure is before 10am.
The Safari Tent is booked out for either three nights; Friday to Monday, four nights; Monday to Friday or seven nights; either Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday.
All fees paid are non-refundable. Minimum stay of four nights during the week and three nights at a weekend. Arrival/Departure date must be a Monday or Friday. All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate.
Fishing from Swallows Hide is included with your stay. However guests are also welcome to fish the other lakes which are near-by providing they have purchased a fishing Day Ticket.
If you wish to make a booking you can check availability and book online or call us on 01403 732539. We require a 50% deposit for bookings for the Safari Tent. The outstanding balance is then due 30 days before the arrival date. We do require a security deposit of £200 paid by card for Safari Tent bookings. This is payable on arrival and will then be returned on departure.