Dog Meadow & Dog Wood
SECURE DOG EXERCISE PADDOCKS
Our two dog exercise paddocks are set within beautiful Sussex farmland and woodland. Both are available for exclusive, personal hire – Just you and your four-legged friend.
Both areas are the perfect places to let your dog run free in a safe and secure environment. Specially designed, six-foot fencing with smaller mesh at lower levels should ensure peace of mind for any dog owner.
The Dog Wood is slightly smaller but still has plenty of space to run around. The Dog Wood is predominately woodland, your dogs will have just as much fun running through the trees.
There is parking for two cars outside each enclosure and fresh drinking water provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Sumners is a working farm and during the dryer months, livestock sometimes graze the fields adjacent to our dog exercise paddocks. However, planting is planned in the future to make a visual barrier. During the Winter months, we use a bird scarer on our lakes that emits a loud bang between 7am – 8.30am.
Below are a few rules to make sure The Dog Meadow & Dog Wood are a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone:
- No more than three people per booking.
- Maximum FOUR dogs per booking (Professional Dog Walkers exempt – providing it has been agreed with Sumners Ponds)
- One Booking at a time.
- No Dog/Puppy Training classes.
- Dog waste bin provided. Please clean up your mess!
- No consecutive bookings.
- Please ensure you arrive and leave on time. There is a 5-minute gap between bookings to allow for a safe transition between bookings.
- You must make sure you have read and understood the full T&C’s.
- Anyone found not adhering to the rules will be asked to leave and may have any future bookings cancelled