We have created a checklist on what to pack for a caravan holiday, so whether you’re caravanning for the first time, or you’re a seasoned caravanner, we hope this helps!
Caravan Packing List: Essentials to Keep in Your Caravan
These are the essentials we recommend you should leave in your caravan.
- Toilet chemicals
- Large water container and carrier
- Water pump
- Large waste container
- Gas bottle & regulator
- Fire blanket/extinguisher
- Hitch lock and cover (this will also help reduce your caravan insurance)
- Mains lead and adapter
- Towing mirrors (these make it easier to see past the caravan, as most cars aren’t as wide/wider)
- Spare tyre and pump
- Good quality outdoor table and chairs
- First aid kit (including plasters, pain medication, antiseptic wipes, blister plasters, etc.)
- Reusable plates, bowls and cups (if you’re trying to be more eco-friendly like us, read our blog on how to be sustainable eco-friendly whilst camping)
- Reusable cutlery
- Cooking utensils
- Bin liners
- Toilet roll
Caravan Packing List: To Bring on Your Holiday
You can buy an extra set of the below, so you can leave these in your caravan (however, it can get quite expensive as it all adds up), or bring them from home every time.
- Bedding (including duvet, pillows, blankets)
- Washing up liquid
- Shampoo & conditioner, shower gel, and any other toiletries
- Insect repellent and after bite
- Walking boots/wellies
- Antibacterial wipes/spray
- Kitchen roll
- Tool kit
- Mini hoover/dustpan and brush
- Chopping boards
- Pots and pans
- Oven gloves
- Tea towels
- Tin opener and bottle opener
- Phone chargers
- Earplugs (for those sleeping next to noisy sleepers!)
At Sumners Ponds we have many different types of camping and caravan sites to suit your needs.
Looking at booking a winter caravan staycation? Put your trust in us, and book today.