Wondering where to go on your next holiday? A caravan holiday near Brighton is a great way to unwind from the hustle and bustle of city life.
So why not grab your caravan and come on down to the Sussex coast!
Brighton is located on the southern coast of England and boasts a vibrant culture, stunning beaches, and exciting attractions. It’s a popular tourist destination with people from all over the world coming to visit!
Experience Brighton and Sussex in your caravan
A great way to take advantage of everything Brighton and Sussex have to offer is to stay in a caravan. A caravan holiday near Brighton is an accessible and one-of-a-kind experience, providing you with the amenities of home and the opportunity to investigate the surrounding areas.
Sumners Ponds is based in Barns Green, Horsham, which is only a 50-minute drive away from the bustling seaside!
Here are some of the activities you can do in Brighton:
- If you’re into water sports, you can visit Brighton beach where you can do activities such as paddleboarding, windsurfing, and kite surfing
- The Brighton Palace Pier has an arcade, and also many different fair rides and attractions
- Brighton isn’t just for adults, but for kids too! They have mini golf on the seafront or Globalls which you will find next to the marina. Brighton is also home to the SEA LIFE which is the world’s oldest aquarium.
- The Royal Pavilion, a former royal palace, is also a must-visit attraction, offering a glimpse into the city’s rich history and culture.
- The city also has a thriving music and arts scene, with several festivals and events taking place throughout the year.
- When it comes to dining, Brighton has a wide range of options to suit all tastes and budgets. From traditional fish and chips to fine dining restaurants, there is something for everyone.
- Most famously, Brighton is also home to the North Laine and also The Lanes. They are both vibrant, colourful, and full of independent shops.
Here are some of the activities you can do in Sussex:
Some of the wonderful things about caravanning in Sussex is the range of activities you can do.
- If you love hiking and walking, you can spend your days exploring the beautiful South Downs National Park
- If you like wandering around villages, there are plenty around, for example, Horsham, which is on our doorstep!
- Arundel Castle is only 30 minutes away. The gardens at the castle are an amazing sight to see, and children are sure to have a blast with the occasional medieval roleplay and pirate celebrations happening on the castle grounds.
- 40 minutes down the road from us is Littlehampton, which is home to the longest beach in the UK! Get your spades and buckets ready!
Sumners Ponds – Caravan and Camping in Sussex
Sumners Ponds Fishery and Campsite in West Sussex is a unique and beautiful spot set in the tranquil countryside amongst 100 acres of lakes, woodland, and pasture.
Perfect for a family holiday, a couple’s retreat, or a short break to recoup. Sumners Ponds has many different types of accommodation, from camping sites to pods, from lodges with fishing to shepherd’s huts, from safari tents to family fields!
The campsite itself boasts high-quality campsite facilities, acres of woodland, a working farm, and fishing lakes. All this in a beautiful and secluded setting which is perfect for just relaxing, or for the more active, exploring the many footpaths and safe cycleways within and around the site.
We also have The Cafe by the Lake, which is our restaurant and bar that is open to both those staying on-site and the general public. We aim to provide the highest standard of food and service.
Book your stay today:
Tel: 01403 732539